The Wentworth Pewter touchmark
Our touchmark appears on most of our products and is your guarantee of authenticity, quality and craftsmanship. It consists of five symbols with the following meaning:
- ARW – the initials of our founder, Arthur Richard Wentworth, who founded the company in 1949.
- 92 – the minimum percentage of tin, the fourth most precious metal.
- EPU – our European Pewter Union membership.
- ABPC – the Association of British Pewter Craftsmen mark.
- The two sheaves of arrows are part of the City of Sheffield’s coat of arms