1. Cancellation - The seller cannot accept cancellation of orders except by mutual agreement
2. Warranty - Whilst every effort will be made to supply goods which are fit for purpose for which they are intended to be put, no warranty express or implied is given by the Seller as to the suitability or fitness of the goods supplied for any particular purpose.
3. Alloy and finish - Unless specified in the order the Seller shall not be obliged to make the goods of any specific alloy or to any specific finish but shall be at liberty to use the alloy and finish which he considers most suitable for the goods.
4. Damage, Shortage or Loss - The Seller will not accept responsibility for damage, shortage or loss in transit unless notice in writing of such damage, shortage or loss is given to the Seller and the Carrier within the carrier's permitted period. In event of non-delivery (or total loss) no claims can be entertained unless a separate notice in wrting of such non-delivery reaches the seller within 10 days of despatch.
5. Returned goods - Goods will not be accepted for return without prior agreement of the Seller. The Seller will take back all goods supllied by it which are agreed to be defective and which are returned to it within 28 days of the date of despatch with details giving the reason for return and the date and number of the Seller's invoice (or order) upon which such goods were charged. The Seller reserves the right to decide whether to supply to the Buyer replacement goods free of charge or to refer to the Buyer the price of the defective goods. Defects in part of any order shall not be ground for cancellation of any remaining part of the order, which is not defective.
6. Indemnity - The Buyer shall indemnify the Seller against all damages, penalties, costs and expenses to which the Seller may become liable as a result of work done in accordance with the Buyer's specification, which involves an infringement of a registered Design or Copyright.
7. Risk - The risk in all goods shall pass to the buyer on delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
8. Specification - All sizes and capacities should be taken as approximate
9. Data Protection - Please note the following regarding the Data Protection Act 1998. We may transfer information about you to our bankers/financiers for the purposes of providing services for the following purposes: Obtaining credit insurance; Making credit reference agency searches; Credit control; Assessment and analysis (including credit scoring, product and statistical analysis); Securitisation; Protecting our interests. We will provide you with details of our bankers/financiers and that of any credit reference agencies used on request.